Friday, July 18, 2008

 

Big Daddy, EDIT: IS A SCAM!

I am ALWAYS checking out new stuff when I find it online. Usually the way I run into new programs is by accident. I'll be reading someone's blog and see an interesting banner or Google ad and click on it. I think that's what happened when I found Big Daddy, (that sounds funny, huh)

This is a get paid to search program, but I don't know the details yet. I wanted to share it with you as soon as I found it. Big Daddy sounds pretty interesting. I'll be signing up and I'll let you know what I think. Please come back and do the same. Us bloggers gotta stick together.

UPDATE: I should have done my homework ahead of time. But I quickly realized that something was fishy when I confirmed my membership and was instantly informed that I needed to PURCHASE, though the program was supposed to be free, my top keywords. I went to Google and there it was, the scam report.

Stay clear of BIG DADDY.



January 27, 2009, EDIT: This was a total scam. Big Daddy Does not Pay.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]