Friday, July 18, 2008

 

Paid to Take Surveys

There are many GPT (Get Paid to) sites that offer surveys along with paid to read emails, paid to fill out offers, paid to look at websites, etc. I am going to make a post listing those companies. The list below is companies who strictly deal in surveys.

A word of caution, though. PLEASE, read the fine print, research companies for negative feedback, anything you need to do to protect yourself. I am only listing survey companies here that I have checked out, but there are GPT and survey companies who are notorious for not paying customers, so be sure to do your homework. (Two sites I would never recommend from personal experience is TikTik Cash and Survey Team.)

Also, I would strongly suggest NOT using your credit or debit card if you decide to sign up for offers. There have been a few incidences where I was charged for what was supposed to be a free trial version. That was before I got the good advice to use a prepaid debit card for these sign ups.

Survey Savvy

Survey Adventure

Survey Spot

My Survey

Opinion Outpost

Arc Survey

Survey Spree

Your Two Cents

Lightspeed Panel

Viewpoint Forum

Opinion Central


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]