Tuesday, September 29, 2009

 

Pride in Your Home Expressed Through Plaques

I have been living in my house for about four months and I realized something just yesterday. (I love it when I have epiphanies!) The town I live in, my hometown, is famous for its Victorian architecture and homes. People travel from around the country and even the world to attend the Gingerbread Trail each June, where they tour the old homes in our city.

My house, which I rent, is not on this tour, but it does have a plaque announcing the fact that it is a historical building, due to the Victorian design. What I realized yesterday is that it makes me so proud when every time I look at the plaque, pride in my home and pride in my city.

If you would like to express the pride in YOUR home, a great place to begin is with a Whitehall Address Plaque. You will not find address plaques or other metal plaques like these anywhere else. Whitehall Address Plaques are made of the finest quality metals, and there is a plaque for any type of structure. From simple to quite elegant, the plaques are a thing of beauty. For instance, I saw a plaque I love that looks like it was created in the 1800s! And there are totally cool plaques for a deck or party room, saying something like "Jamie's Bar and Grill." How clever is that?

Take a look at the great variety of Whitehall Address Plaques before you make a purchase of a plaque for your home. This is a purchase that will last forever and express the great pride you take in your home.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]