Wednesday, February 10, 2010

 

I Am Using 1800Flowers for Valentine's Day!

The landscape of Valentine's Day has changed over the last few years. I remember when I was young, Valentine's Day was really not a very big deal. We exchanged funky little cards at school, and my dad MIGHT by my mother a card if she was lucky. But now, Valentine's Day has become a major holiday, and not just for lovers.

I am joining the trend this year and sending Valentine's gifts to family and friends. For a few of those very special to me I will be ordering from 1800Flowers, where they have gifts and flowers you can order online. They even have same day service!

1800Flowers has made one heck of a splash in the world of flowers and of gift giving. MSNBC recently singled out 1800flowers for their greater pricing transparency and more honest pricing polices than their competition.

And for those of you who are fans of the Twilight series and all things Twilight, you can impress your true love this Valentine's Day by sending them a big bouquet of roses!

Check out the offers for these Twilight Valentines Day Flowers, and surprise your favorite vampire this weekend!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]