Wednesday, February 10, 2010

 

Ms. Becoming.Com

I wanted to share with you the link to my blog, Ms.Becoming.Com. I have had this blog around for a little over a year, but have recently decided to renew it and change the focus.

Ms. Becoming is about women becoming all they can be. There will be jobs posted for those women who work online, mostly writing and blogging. There will also be articles, links, essays, tips and advice for helping women empower themselves, both in the workplace and in their personal lives.

At this time in my life, at the age of nearly 55, I feel the need to share my experience in a way that will help other women. I have been in sales, management, finance, and business since I was 16. So I have around 40 years of both business and personal advice to offer for professional women, single moms, and on relationships.

Please take the time to check out this blog over the next few months, while I amp up the content. I am sure you will find something valuable to take away.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]